Monday, June 6, 2016

The Possession: My Personal Dream Of A Haunting

This morning (I work grave yard shift so sleep in the day) I dreamed I was inside a mansion talking to very wealthy people. The maid brought in a cylinder-shaped lamp where the ingredients inside twirled in circles. I did not see a cord or other power source yet the lamp seemed self-powered; even without any solar panel. 

The master of the house explained it was his deceased wife, living inside the lamp. Her soul made it glow and swirl. Next thing I knew, her spirit left the lamp to possess me. In that moment, and by no effort on my part, I began floating and swirling around that luxurious room faster and faster, the tips of my toes barely touching the floor. My body was moving in the same circular fashion the lamp had swirled and it was bizarre but felt very peaceful and spectacular.

Then the spirit left me and entered into yet another visitor to the mansion. I approached that person to talk to the spirit, who had not communicated at all with me while she had been inside my body. I asked the spirit what she wanted and why had she left me so quickly.

The crotchety old woman-spirit said she didn't like the smell of my breath; which tasted like salsa and hot sauce. She also said the back of my long hair was greasy and she found that loathsome.

I woke up, checked my hair, and it was still clean. Haven't eaten Mexican-style food in a very long while. Have no insecurities and have not felt rejected by anyone in a very long while so the meaning of this dream completely escapes me.

It felt so very real. Whatever could the meaning be?

No comments:

Post a Comment